Our story unfolds one day at a time. I hope you enjoy this glimpse into our memories in the making.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
The Natural
I don't mean to brag....but my kid is way better than all the other kids in her ice skating class. Audrey started ice skating lessons last week and had her second lesson today. It is adorable to see all of the kids in helmets, skates, and gloves. It's heavy on the boys- future hockey players I assume. Audrey did awesome in her first official class. Audrey is a natural. At least at this stage of the game. Most of the kids are falling and scrambling and Audrey is doing her thing and gliding and stopping and not getting any attention form the teachers because she is not falling. So, of course she falls. The teacher called her out and said, "you did that on purpose." So far she's the best, but we'll see how things progress. She has a lot of fun and Daddy enjoys it too. I think he has visions of a hockey player in his head. Audrey has so much fun and is sooo excited to go to her ice skating lessons. Kristi Yamaguchi lives in Raleigh, so who knows what is in her future?!?!?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! Go Audrey! She is a natural! ICE HOCKEY WOMEN'S TEAM OLYMPICS 2026!!
Post a Comment