Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tech savvy

Kids these days! They are so in the know and can probably google, text, and Tweet faster than their parents...if their parents know what those things are. Ben is no different. Here he is checking his latest text messages before dinner.

Ben, didn't you know it is rude to take a call at the dinner table?

Ohh, this is serious.

Do you mind, this is personal.

By the way...Ben has lost an entire pound in 4 days as a result of a wretched ear infection/antibiotic/revolt situation. My little man is looking a little thin. How come I can't ever get on that diet plan?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Ben, be careful...I flushed my first Blackberry, by accident. Oh, wait...that's probably not a problem for you at this point. Regarding the last post, I think "Ma fy, arf arf" is a complete sentence and I am just amazed that an 11 month old is talking in sentences! I am very impressed. Zach didn't talk until he was two!