Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy FIRST birthday Ben!!!

Ohh, it was a good one! We'll have some great cake smash pictures for you. Little Man is enjoying life as a one year old so far. Happy, happy birthday beautiful baby boy! We love you.

Pre-cake peek-a-boo.
If the hat tastes good I can only imagine how good the cake will be!

Here comes the cake!
Strategy: Take out the balloons and then dive right in.
Frosting: sweet nectar of life!

Both fists, mass destruction. He was soo into this!
Ben was not much for opening his presents. He let Audrey do it. He did spend a lot of quality time with a new pillow from Yaya.

1 comment:

JLP said...

Such great pictures, beautiful Ben. Heard about his ears, so sorry. I will say a prayer for a quick recovery and safe surgery for the little man! I know you will be relieved to have him feeling better, hope to see you soon!