Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day

Ahhh, in days of yore and yesteryear, I might be doing something other than going to bed early on St. Patrick's day, but not tonight. Instead I went to pre-school and to a playgroup with Ben, and then to the Y. It was a great day though and the sun shone just enough to make me think that spring really is sprung. I admit that I did not do the best job of photographing St. Patty's playgroup today, but those kids move too fast for this novice. Here are 2 pics to document the event.

Hudson (1 tomorrow) and Ben. For some reason Ben always wants to rub Hudson's head. Maybe he's jealous of the hair.

Ben motoring on by my camera.
In Audrey news....She had Daddy and Donuts day at Pre school and had a wonderful time showing Daddy around. The most exciting part of the day, however, was when she returned from recess and the Leprechauns had turned the chairs upside down and left gold coins all over the room. Audrey was intense in the retelling of this story and very curious about the Leprechauns. It was adorable.

No comments: