Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My son.....

...the plumber. I am so proud. His future seems to be written for him! Poor little man has a bit of a raw tush; thanks to yet another antibiotic to work on those darn ear infections. I let him go "commando" this afternoon and I guess the diaper really makes up for a lot in the fit of the pants. We see the ENT Friday to assess the ear situation. In the mean time....my little one has an adorable plumber butt.

2 comments:

The Crooked Sticks said...

I love it! Not the fact that his poor bottom and ears hurt, but the plumber butt is irresistible!

Graham William said...

Try florastor for Kids to help with the diaper rash from antibiotics. It is over the counter (ask the pharmacist) and you can put it in his milk 2x a day. It worked great for us!