Audrey and her friend got to have breakfast with Santa this week! What a wonderful surprise to have Santa come visit us. Even more exciting was a visit from Monkey Joe (random). We had a lot of yummy food, good company, and of course, Santa.
Name a man that is chubby, covered in drool, and still totally irresistible.....Ben!
Pulls up on everything....and yes, I lowered the crib mattress.
Ginger B. House, or I mean a ginger bread house. Audrey had so much fun building the ginger bread house with our babysitter. She aslo had a great time eating the decorations off this week.

Name a man that is chubby, covered in drool, and still totally irresistible.....Ben!
Pulls up on everything....and yes, I lowered the crib mattress.
Ginger B. House, or I mean a ginger bread house. Audrey had so much fun building the ginger bread house with our babysitter. She aslo had a great time eating the decorations off this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment