Sunday, December 20, 2009

Brrr.

I have been busy wrapping up (pun intended) the final holiday details and chasing a very sugared up Audrey so I have not had a chance to blog this week. So sorry to my loyal follower. We've had a fun week with SNOW, Christmas parties, lots of things with glitter from preschool, and the excitement of going over the river and through the woods to Grandma and Papa's house for Christmas! I apologize though for the lack of (good) pictures. We did manage to get a few to document the week though.

Here is Audrey enjoying the first and possibly only snow of the year. It came down really hard for awhile, but kept switching between the fluffy stuff and freezing rain. She did manage to make enough snow balls to appease her, and the dogs had a blast as well.

I generally try to only post flattering pictures of our family, but there just were not any to share of this. Audrey and I went to a neighborhood Christmas party while Jeff stayed home with a feverish Ben. Audrey just looks so thrilled to be taking this picture, and I am clearly not feeling the camera's love either. The party was fun though!
And here is Ben enjoying some yogurt. I found this on my camera after Daddy at the helm.

No comments: