Can't go wrong with a Jumperoo!
Our story unfolds one day at a time. I hope you enjoy this glimpse into our memories in the making.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Like a kid on Christmas morning...
Oh, there really were kids on Christmas morning! Happy birthday Jesus! Yes, Christmas day has finally arrived, and Santa did manage to get a few thing to FL for Audrey and Ben. There are a lot of pictures to go through and a lot of wrapping paper still flying around, so I'll try to get to the point. Ben sleeps in the room with the computer, so between naps and an early bedtime, I don't have a lot of time here to go through the pictures. Oh, not just Ben's naps, but my naps to. Having around the clock babysitting is pretty awesome. Ok, so Christmas photos: round 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment