Sunday, December 13, 2009

Audrey the photog

Audrey grabbed the camera last night and decided to be the paparazzi. She was snapping pictures right and left and developing her personal photographic "style." Not bad if you ask me, but I am not that good myself. Here is some of her work.

Baby brother under the tree

The tree from a 4 year old's view
Will this pic make a believer out the the "he's not a redhead" skeptics out there?
The Santa ornament. She had to move others around just to get the right perspective for this one
Candy cane on leather ottoman, intriguing.
And she even learned to work the timer. Here is the photographer herself with straight hair and all. Ben clearly was not expecting this one. I could not find her in the play area at the mall today because I was looking for curly hair!!

No comments: