Saturday, August 28, 2010

Now that's what I call a splash pad!

Thanks Frank Brown park for being wonderful! This is by far the best splash pad I have seen and they also had lots of other cool activities there for when the days are a lot cooler themselves. We met up with Melinda and Sydney and had a great time. I think all the kids were asleep before we left the parking lot.
Dear other splash pads and local parks, please take note!

Ben like to lay on his belly and pretend he is swimming.
Sydney is rockin' the piggy tails and having a great time!
One of the 3 slides. 
Ben and Sydney racing up the stairs.
Audrey took Ben down the swirly slide with her several times before he decided to do it himself.
Audrey climbs up the slide, and down again, and up, down, repeat x 10,000.
Trying to spray someone coming up the stairs.

No comments: