Friday, August 27, 2010

17 months

I'll be honest, I'm not sure what day of the week it is, let alone what day of the month. However, I did accidentally catch a glimpse of a calendar out of the corner of my eye, and it turns out that Ben is 17 months old today. As I type he just opened the back door and threw the dog bowls into the yard. Did I mention that boys like to throw things? Here is my little/big man at 17 months. He is fever free and back to himself.

Ben is a funny little man and always has a giant smile.


Sorry for the blur. The camera was set on something I don't know how to use. 

He is soo big. Every time he does this I tickle him under the arms. Most of the time he starts laughing right when I say it.

He has a flair for something. Eating lip balm with a bowl on his head....

This picture of Ben is not the best, but I am laughing at Murphy yawning in the background.

No comments: