Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Miscellaneous fun from PC

He knows he can flirt his way out of anything with those eyelashes.
So sweet. Siblings enjoying the view.
Deep concentration while building a sand castle.
Ben enjoying all the attention and a recent serenade from Tia and Uncle Eric.
She's going to kill me for this one, but I just had to.
 This giant thing was found eating one of Grandma's tomatoes. It must be good because 1/3 of it was gone when we found it.

I admit I stole this pic from Melinda's blog because the kids at least looked half way interested!

Every picture can't be perfect. Me attempting to read a book to two very tired toddlers.
This looks suspicious!
Ben had fun trying on all of Papa's hats.
There are not a lot of lizards here, but they outnumber people by about 100 to 1 in PC. Audrey built a special lizard catching house out of lego.

 Ben and a freshly shaved Jenny-dog.

No comments: