Monday, May 10, 2010

Playing catchup

I know, I know, I'm a bit behind in this blogging thing. I'll spare you all the messy details of my disruption, but here is what you are looking for.....pictures of my beautiful babes.

We had the extreme pleasure of having a Family Day with Jeff's company at the National Whitewater Center. It is AMAZING, if you ever are in town, it's a must-do. My new blogger update is giving me a fit, so I'll have to put all the info in this one paragraph. We had so many choices at the Whitewater center, and we all had a great time. I did the Climb and Zip and it was harder than it looked....video to come....Audrey did the Ropes course, and she is the BRAVEST little girl around!!! Mr. Kevin was the bomb and helped Audrey through it. They both deserve medals for the completion of this task. Kevin has climbed Mt. Ranier, and he did not answer me when I asked him which was harder; talking Audrey through the ropes course, or climbing Mt. Ranier...You can see below that while she was brave to do the ropes course, she was happy as heck to be in Daddy's arms on the ground!!! She rallied and did the mini rock walls. Of course, she had already mastered the big rock walls, so this was cake! A good time was had by all.

No comments: