Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A day in the life....

There is never a dull moment here. Even when Audrey is at school and Ben is asleep, there is always something to do. Here are some pictures from one of our days this week.

A mischief maker any way you slice it. Little man's fine motor skills are too good and he got himself into a vat of diaper cream. Bath time is...now.

If I can't have diaper cream, than I'll buy my own with your credit cards...

 I'm just happy being me with my new puppy that I feed, walk, sleep with, and pet, like I don't have enough responsibilities with two real dogs...



What should I get in to next....

Teaching brother the finer points of tricycle, even though his feet don't touch the ground. 


Checking out the slip n slide...very curious, yet cautious.
Dogs just wanna have fun too.
 

1 comment:

The Crooked Sticks said...

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: he and Sam would get into A LOT of trouble together LOL