I had to get a rental car for a few days this week while my car was being worked on. Lucky me, I got a BMW 7 series for my rental, and boy did we ride in style for a few days. Oh, sorry. I was daydreaming. Of course I got one of the highest quality cars available today; a Kia "Soul." Without rambling on about this too much, I'll move straight to the quote of the week that was inspired by the "Soul,"
"Mommy, this is a really small rental car. It's like a Barbie Jeep, but with a top on it."
-Audrey
If only it didn't have a top, then maybe the stale sweat-socks smell would have not been so strong.
1 comment:
LOL that is hilarious. Probably because when I was in high school, my mom and I went to California, and we rented a Suzuki Sidekick. It was pretty scary. Very much like a Barbie Jeep as well.
Post a Comment