Sunday, February 14, 2010

A snowy Valentine's Baptism

What a weekend! It snowed AGAIN! This is the 3rd weekend in a row that it has snowed here. I'm beginning to miss FL, but it snowed there this weekend too. We all had a wonderful time this weekend and lots to celebrate. We played in the snow, but also enjoyed Valentine's Day with lots of family, and most importantly, celebrated Ben's Baptism. Ben was Baptized this Sunday morning and was surrounded by his grandparents and close friends. He did great of course, and was a picture perfect Baptismal baby. Big sister represented well too and was very proud and excited for her brother. We all had a wonderful brunch afterward and are so grateful for the love we are surrounded with.

The happy Houses.

The whole gang.
Entertaining the congregation before the service started.
Audrey painstakingly picked out this outfit for the occasion.
Yaya and Pop beaming with pride.
Audrey and William being silly together.
Audrey is really getting good at this snowman building thing.
Ben enjoyed the snow as well.
Grandma, Papa, and a squishy faced Ben.

1 comment:

JLP said...

Beautiful pictures and a wonderful morning. I am sorry that I left before brunch, bogged down with a cold. I am up right now (1:45 AM), b/c this head cold is not allowing me to sleep! I still was glad to be a part of this AM! Ben is so beautiful and the family pictures are are great!