It seems that 80% of the people I know have a birthday today, but there is none more important than that of my husband, Jeff. Happy 33rd birthday Jeff! It's been a busy week, but we did manage to squeeze in a family party this afternoon. Audrey and I made a cake for Daddy and she decorated it with her own personal flair; taste testing along the way, of course. The end result: a super delicious red velvet cake that made everyone smile. There were a lot of fun pictures, so I will include almost all of them. I hope you had a wonderful day Jeff, we love you sooo much!
Party hats are a must! Ben tried to eat one, and they seemed to taste ok too.

Happy birthday, Daddy!

Stoic Ridley, confused Murphy.

Ridley, you better get used to this because your birthday is in 3 days.

Over it.

It's my Daddy's birthday!!!

One of my new all time favorite pictures.

Are you really going to light all those candles, Mommy?

Happy birthday to youououou!

Make a wish, and turn off the smoke alarm!
2 comments:
I love all of the pictures, but surprisingly I think my favorites are of the dogs - hysterical!!!! Happy Birthday Jeff!
Happy Birthday Jeff! Those pictures really made me smile! What a photogenic family!!
Post a Comment