Our story unfolds one day at a time. I hope you enjoy this glimpse into our memories in the making.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
The kids.
It feels like it has been a long time since I have posted pictures of the babes in my life. I think it has only been a week or so though. Isn't it such a different world than any of us grew up in?? There were pictures, sure, but not a daily commentary of our lives. It will be so different for our children as they grow up seeing photographic proof of nearly every moment of their life. At least we have the option to "delete" before we print. Our parents printed what they had, good or bad. Ok, so enough deep thought, here is a picture of my beloved babies from tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! adorable kids! Thanks for visiting Little Llamas. Are you from Triadmommies? I would love to hear about the Bob Doulie Deal....you can e-mail me at carrie (dot)littlellamas(at)gmail(dot)com
They are so precious! And we are so proud of you for doing Team in Training! The LLS is a wonderful organization....we are having our second annual LLS Regatta in Panama City on May 22! Good luck with your training and hope you reach your $$$$ goal!!!!
Love, the Steins
Post a Comment