Our story unfolds one day at a time. I hope you enjoy this glimpse into our memories in the making.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Happy new year!
I hope you are all having a wonderful new year so far! Nothing too exciting happening here yet, but we are enjoying it so far. Now that all the Christmas calendars have been unwrapped, I can post the family pictures that we had taken this fall. I won't post all of them because it would be too lengthy, but here are some of my favorites.
I love these pictures so much!!! What a beautiful family. I love following your blog. You have inspired me to resurrect a blog I have not posted on since 2006. If you'd like take a look at mine...tarheelpruitt.blogspot.com.
4 comments:
I love these pictures so much!!! What a beautiful family. I love following your blog. You have inspired me to resurrect a blog I have not posted on since 2006. If you'd like take a look at mine...tarheelpruitt.blogspot.com.
I love the pictures Ginger! Pretty awesome - who was your photographer? :o)
Amanda, they were taken by www.saramellanderphotography.com
you can see most of the other pics on my FB page
Great pictures!
Post a Comment