Thursday, November 12, 2009

Health and wellness report:

I took both children to the Dr. today and managed to get a double appointment- woo! Ben is sick and Audrey had her 4 year well check. Audrey is of course practically perfect in every way (again). She stands 42 inches tall and weighs 39 pounds. This is 90% for height and 80% for weight. Always better to be taller than you are fat, but I wouldn't know. Ben is sick, duh. He has a high fever, cough, runny nose, occasional vomiting due to drainage. Awesome. No flu, no pig flu, and no ear infections. Just a rockin' virus. Pray that it ends soon. Little man is not a happy camper and Mommy has slept 5 hours in 2 nights. Why am I awake right now? Because Mommy knows that as soon as I close my eyes Ben will awake with cries and I would rather him rest....Oh, Ben is 19 and a half pounds and still completely adorable despite the tears.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I am sorry to hear Ben is under the weather. I hope he is feeling better soon!