Our story unfolds one day at a time. I hope you enjoy this glimpse into our memories in the making.
Monday, November 16, 2009
School pictures
You know how you have just typed a really long and elaborate email to a friend that you have not written in a long time, and then you accidentally hit the wrong button and POOF, it's gone? It is sooo frustrating! That is how this post has been going the past 4 times I have tried to post it. Maybe it's my blog trying to tell me something, or maybe it's just bad luck. I can assure you that the original post was very witty, funny, and soo worth reading. This rendition has lost a lot over time. Oh well. What am I posting to begin with? Oh, right, Audrey's school picture. She looks so grown up, so 4! Tacky to have a photo of a photo, but I'm not shelling out $20 for a 5 x 7 and a miniature class photo. I will wait until Kindergarten. Here's my gal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't blame you...it's a cute photo - but I know you can take much better for free! And then when you come to Florida the real photo fun begins! :)
so true! We are definitely on board whenever we make i to Orlando!!!
Post a Comment