Are you ready for some turkey?!?! This will be my first Thanksgiving as hostess! I admit that this will be the first whole bird I will have cooked, and the first holiday dinner I am responsible for with guests! If it all goes awry, we can always order Chinese takeout, right? Fa ra ra ra ra...oh wait, that's Christmas. Anwyay, we are all looking forward to having Pop, Yaya, Aunt Kady, Uncle Dan, and cousin Heidi here to help us give thanks for all that we have. What are you thankful for? I can't even begin to list all the things I am thankful for! God is good!
Our story unfolds one day at a time. I hope you enjoy this glimpse into our memories in the making.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Turkey Lurkey
Are you ready for some turkey?!?! This will be my first Thanksgiving as hostess! I admit that this will be the first whole bird I will have cooked, and the first holiday dinner I am responsible for with guests! If it all goes awry, we can always order Chinese takeout, right? Fa ra ra ra ra...oh wait, that's Christmas. Anwyay, we are all looking forward to having Pop, Yaya, Aunt Kady, Uncle Dan, and cousin Heidi here to help us give thanks for all that we have. What are you thankful for? I can't even begin to list all the things I am thankful for! God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment