Friday, August 29, 2008

The plane ride


These are a few pictures I took on the plane to FL. Audrey was listening to her favorite music on my ipod and was singing along out loud. "The mommy on the bus says shh, shh, shh." I thought it was really cute so I had to snap a few pics. Both flights were on time and went well considering that we had to pay $15 to check a bag and that I almost got in a fight with a TSA agent because he wanted to pat down my 2 year old. Are you kidding me!?!?! You want to pat down a 2 year old because the snaps on her shirt are making your metal detector buzz. Power hungry Panama City Airport jerks. Anyway, I thought these pictures were cute...

1 comment:

nitewalk6 said...

Welcome back. Looks like you had a great visit.
TSA needs sensitivity or is that senseability?