Thursday, August 21, 2008

Over the river and through the woods.....to Grandma and Papa's we go.

We have been talking about going to Grandma and Papa's for a few weeks now (my mistake for mentioning it early). I should have just waited until the morning of so I would not have to continue to re-explain "two weeks", "next week", and Friday to her, but now the time has come and we are getting packed. I told Audrey today we needed to pack so she immediately started hunting for the suitcase and packed all of the things she feels are essential. As you can see, neither of us will be wearing much as the contents of the suitcase are 95% dolls and stuffed animals.Audrey is very excited about going to the airport in the morning and very concerned that she has at least one baby doll in her backpack! It's going to be a great trip filled with swimming, fishing, the zoo, the beach, the boat, and of course cousins!!
Here are a few extra pictures of Audrey goofing around while I tried to pack actual clothing in the suitcase.

1 comment:

nitewalk6 said...

Have a great time and take lots of pics.