Friday, August 29, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggity jog.

We made it to Grandma and Papa's and back safe and sound despite a lot if wind and rain from Fay the hurricane. Audrey had a great time, and so did I. Here are several pictures to show you all the fun things we did.We got to bake cookies...


We read books with Tia and Ana....

We tortured the cat...
We soaked up some salty air...
We fished, but they weren't biting...
So we tried to catch some minnows with a net. No minnows, but we did get a hermit crab and some teeny tiny crabs...
We drove a boat all by ourselves (at the Jr. Museum)...
We played musical instruments from countries I've never heard of with Ana and Isabel...
We put on a grand puppet show with creatures from the ocean...
We rode a fire truck to a huge fire and rescued a family...
We goofed around a lot...
We went to the bouncy place and even got Grandma to go down the slide!
I went really fast down the slide!!!

No comments: