Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas candids

So, we went to see Santa today. I knew it wouldn't be pretty. Audrey cried her first 2 or 3 years. Ben was terrified of the guy with the white beard he saw recently....he's a mama's boy....but Audrey wanted to tell Santa what she wanted, so we blew the $20 and an afternoon at the mall. I was able to get some cute pictures beforehand of them both smiling!!
Me first, one of just me!
If my Christmas cards weren't already out, this would be a contender! Notice that the bottom 2 teeth are a bit off kilter. They are quite loose.
Checking out some of the presents.
Can you guess what these are??
I think I know!
This is as far as we got with the furry family shot.
Waiting to see Santa in the Narnia palace or whatever it was...smiling so far.
Snow is fun even if it is fake.
Take the stinking picture already. I don't care if he is crying. Come on! 



No comments: