Our story unfolds one day at a time. I hope you enjoy this glimpse into our memories in the making.
This has cheered me up on a Monotonous Monday in the office. Now I have the giggles. Keep 'em coming. You could make a coffee table book of the Quotes of the day!
Ginger...you should definitely try making a blurb book someday with all these cute sayings! I promise www.blurb.com is easy to use! :o)Here's a link to the one I made after Hope finished kindergarten:http://amandakern.wordpress.com/2008/06/17/the-book-has-finally-arrived/
Post a Comment
2 comments:
This has cheered me up on a Monotonous Monday in the office. Now I have the giggles. Keep 'em coming. You could make a coffee table book of the Quotes of the day!
Ginger...you should definitely try making a blurb book someday with all these cute sayings! I promise www.blurb.com is easy to use! :o)
Here's a link to the one I made after Hope finished kindergarten:
http://amandakern.wordpress.com/2008/06/17/the-book-has-finally-arrived/
Post a Comment