Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lazy-woman's Scrapbook

I use this blog as my scrapbook because I am not good at the "real" thing. I tried to have Creative Memories and failed miserably after about 2 pages and realizing that you need about a grand worth of gadgets to make it look good and then you need a nanny to have the time to do it = scrapbook dropout! Blogging is so easy, but I wish I had it in paper form to flip through....today I made that work! Any other lazy scrapbookers out there go check out http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/
It pulls all the info off of your blog and puts it in book form, then lets you customize the cover, back, then add a dedication and other cutesy stuff too. You can choose soft cover or hardcover. I think I'll have one made for every blogging year and save myself some paper cuts!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You hit the nail on the head! Never thought of it that way, but I too, have attempted scrapbooking and didn't even get far enough with it to fail! Though I don't update it as often, I resorted to a blog as well; a much faster way to a result.

Olivia S said...

I'm totally with you on the scrapbooking thing. There are not enough hours in the day (money for that matter) to make the scrapbooks I want to make. This is an awesome alternative! I had attempted to to a photobook through Blurb, but again, I set my expectations to high. Thanks for sharing, I'll add this to my list of things to do ~ it will be much easier than tackling the scrapbook pile I've created!

AudreysMama said...

I hear ya, Olivia! I had downloaded Blurb and ten realized that it looked like a whole lot of work! This was much easier!!