Friday, December 5, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like.....

Christmas. And when I say beginning, I really mean it. We're not all the way there yet with decorating. I can't get into the attic to get all the decorations down and we can't find some of them since we moved during Christmas last year. We did manage to get the tree down and get a few things up and out. Audrey is VERY excited about Christmas this year. She gets the whole Santa thing and was very helpful and eager to put the decorations on the tree and is listening to Christmas music all day long. It think this year is going to be a lot of fun come Christmas morning.

Yay! We're going to decorate the tree!!! Audrey was afraid I was going to decorate the tree without her last night, so she kept getting out of bed to ask what I was doing. At 5:30 this morning she came in and said, "it's morning time, let's decorate the tree!"

One if my favorite Christmas decorations is a Nativity set that my mom made. Two years ago Ridley ate one of the sheep. Hopefully it will be intact this year.

No comments: