
Audrey (appearing as Tinkerbell in this post) had her 3 year check up this week. I can't believe how big she is getting. I knew she has to have gone through a major growth spurt lately because she is hulking out of all of her clothing. I wish she would not do that in the middle of the season! I sent her to pre-school in a mini dress this week. Who knew a human could grow so fast. Anyway, Tinkerbell did great at her appointment and stands tall at 39 inches and weighs in at 35 pounds. She's at the top of the growth chart for height and near the top for weight. I think we can safely say she did not get her height from Mama.
1 comment:
Hard to think about how small she was when we last met and where she is today. They do grow up so fast.
Post a Comment