![]() | |
| 31-7 |
F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E!!!!
A bit of history for you....My first FSU game was at the ripe old age of 3. FSU played Pittsburgh when Dan Marino was the quarterback. Yes, I do remember this game, as I remember almost everything from the age of 3 forward. It rained. No, it poured. I remember the fireworks at the opening of the game. I remember it raining hard. I remember the long walk down the ramps of the stadium as we followed the thousands of other people trying to get out of the rain. I remember my dad carrying me to the car through the softball field to our parking lot. I wonder what Audrey will remember from her first and fabulous game?

3 comments:
FSU had a great game THIS year. Hard for a gator fan to admit!
I feel that making Audrey put that FSU stuff on her face constitutes child abuse. I'm calling child protective services now. Does anyone have the number for the Gainesville office? They would understand.
Winston, the "stuff" on the face is medical grade tape, not the lead based paint that you folks in Gville use....
Post a Comment