We went to a Fairy Forest birthday party recently and Ben got to be a tag along. The fun for him was being able to pick up sticks and stones and throw them. I am learning that boys like to THROW things. All things. All the time.
Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...and sticks. That's what little boys are made of.
One of the tasks of the "fairy friends" was to build a house for a Fairy in the forest. the girls broke into teams and collected things from nature to build a house for their fairy. The "A" team's house turned out quite nice.
Hitting the neighborhood pool for the first time. I swear they were more exciting than this picture suggests.
Ben loves the pool, the water, and all the action associated with summer.
The rental house. Last year we had a Robin rent the space and it looks like she gave a good rec and the place has been rented out again by another robin this year. Ok, for all I know it's the same robin. Either way, there are 5 eggs in there and I better watch my back because if it is the same mama, she tried to kill me last year. I'll be wearing a helmet if I try to peek at the eggs again.
Come on Batbie, let's go party! Audrey and Ben have been doing a lot of cruising in the Barbie jeep lately, and this picture is of Ben at 6 am. He put himself in the Barbie jeep while I was feeding the dogs the other morning. Every time he has access to the garage he hops in the jeep and is ready to roll!
No comments:
Post a Comment