Monday, June 15, 2009

Whew.

Did you miss me? Or maybe you just missed pictures of the kids. I think I've spoiled my readers with so many frequent posts, it seems like it's been a long time, but I guess it's less than a week. Let's see, it's hot, it's summer, and we've been busy. Ben is getting bigger by the second and Audrey continues to be an excellent big sister. My parents were here for a visit this past weekend, and spent lots of quality time with Ben and Audrey, and Jeff and I actually got to go out on a date with no children whatsoever! Here is a variety of pictures for your viewing pleasure.

A smiling Big Ben

So cute!
Enjoying Grandma time
Papa!
Date night.
Helping with baby brother.
What can I say...this is cute!Reaching out for Papa.
Surfin' on his tummy time mat.
Laughing with Daddy.Chillin in the bean bag in Audrey's play room.

Learning how to shuck corn.
Such a handsome little man.
Enjoying the 24/7 attention.Two tired kids after a long day of playing with Grandma and Papa.

No comments: