Our story unfolds one day at a time. I hope you enjoy this glimpse into our memories in the making.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Look, no hands!
I think I finally figured out this baby wearing thing....95% anyway. He fell asleep right away, so this could be a good deal if I get this running smoothly.
Awesome. I used the bjorn soooo much from the time my son was 3 weeks old all the way until after he was a year old. It made life sooooo much easier being able to carry him and have my hands free. Man is he growing fast!!!
I'm catching up on the House family adventures... I love our gypsy mama wrap (very similar to a moby) and our ring sling. Babywearing is the best thing! I haven't mastered the art of nursing and wearing him, but it's awesome to be hands free.
3 comments:
Awesome. I used the bjorn soooo much from the time my son was 3 weeks old all the way until after he was a year old. It made life sooooo much easier being able to carry him and have my hands free. Man is he growing fast!!!
I can't wait for Sydney to get out of her brace so we can try out our sling/bjorn. Hopefully we get the ok from the ortho doc this Friday!
I'm catching up on the House family adventures... I love our gypsy mama wrap (very similar to a moby) and our ring sling. Babywearing is the best thing! I haven't mastered the art of nursing and wearing him, but it's awesome to be hands free.
Post a Comment