I know my Dad probably wants to wash his hands just looking at these pictures, but here are some pictures of Ben with his dog brothers. There is one like this of Audrey that I will find in the near future, but don't feel like looking for it right now. Kudos to both dog brothers for being so tolerant of their human siblings (i.e. Audrey).

"I think I liked the other dog better."

This is not the one i was thinking of, but it's Audrey and it's a dog, so I'll make it work! P.S. Doesn't Ridley look so handsome with all his hair. No more though, I'm tired of sweeping and he gets regular buzz cuts.

1 comment:
Hi, I received a comment from you asking where I purchased my son's crib bedding. I actually found and bought it from Amazon.com. It is called NoJo Jungle Tales. I researched prices and found Amazon to be the cheapest and they offer free shipping. Babies R Us also carries this set online but they can't beat the Amazon price. Also, this bedding is top quality. I was affraid to purchase it over the internet and not be able to see or touch it, but I was more than impressed when I finally got it. I'm glad you like it and I know when I first saw it nothing else compared and I had to have it. Thanks, Shelly
Post a Comment