Saturday, February 21, 2009

35 Weeks

Here I am at 35 weeks....getting down to the last few weeks of all of this. I am feeling pretty good overall and getting mentally prepared to be the mom of two. Are you ever really ready??

Left: 35.5 weeks with Audrey - Right: 35 weeks with Ben
Audrey posing with my belly

3 comments:

Amanda Kern said...

You look great Ginger! I can tell you after having my second child back in Oct 2007 - that you're really never truly as ready as you want to be...so enjoy every moment until the little one arrives. And trust me - though having 2 has its sets of challenges - the rewards far outweigh any challenges! Good luck these last few weeks!

Olivia S said...

You are looking amazing Mamma! :-)

Melinda said...

You are looking wonderful!!! Try to rest up as much as you can so you get well fast!!!