Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bouncin' Ballerina


Well, she's actually going to gymnastics dressed like this, but she still says she is in her "balleting" outfit. I was trying to get a picture of her super-poofy-80's-perm-looking hair that was achieved via the blow dryer this morning. I blew it dry once last week and now it looks like I'll be doing it every day from now on- she loves it! If your not careful though, the curls will take over! But, Audrey would not sit still long enough, so we have bouncing pictures. Not too much going on this month so far. We are getting the nursery ready, and I should have some pictures of that later this week. Audrey is very excited and really, really wants to dress baby Ben up in his clothes. She has already practiced on all of her baby dolls. I can only imagine that she will literally smother him with love. Oh, and I'll try to slip in a new belly picture soon- after I attach my wide angle lens, that is.

No comments: