The family took our annual trip to Camp on Lake Titus in Malone, NY this year to spend time with family and attend a fabulous wedding. Audrey had a ball every second of the trip. (Except for the 30 hours in the car). She went fishing, swimming, mountain climbing, and danced like I've never seen anyone dance before. Seriously, where did the kid get those moves?!?!? Audrey got to spend time with many generations of her family and her dog brother's family. I have a ton more pictures that I'll send the link to Ofoto if you are interested.
Our story unfolds one day at a time. I hope you enjoy this glimpse into our memories in the making.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Lake Titus (AKA "Camp") Adventures
The family took our annual trip to Camp on Lake Titus in Malone, NY this year to spend time with family and attend a fabulous wedding. Audrey had a ball every second of the trip. (Except for the 30 hours in the car). She went fishing, swimming, mountain climbing, and danced like I've never seen anyone dance before. Seriously, where did the kid get those moves?!?!? Audrey got to spend time with many generations of her family and her dog brother's family. I have a ton more pictures that I'll send the link to Ofoto if you are interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment